Friday 26 February 2016

Sat 27 Feb: Community Groups Showcase Open Day at St John's Church, Settle, BD24 (JH

Welcome to our Community Groups Showcase Open Day at St John's Church Hall Settle 
on Sat 27 February: 10am-4pm: Bacon butties, coffee, 12 groups performing or giving demonstrations; Children's activities (Messy Church) - and a variety of stalls..
Here is the programme -  I hope you can call in during the day
I will be selling the Rainforest Cards.
It would be nice to sell 100 cards and thus save 1 acre of Rainforest!
But I won't get too excited.. I suspect I will be too busy visiting other stalls, and helping other groups.. and Scottish dancing at 12.30. to be at the Rainforest Fund card stall all day.
On Sunday there is a special service to celebrate the completion of our new Worship Room / church.
If you live near Settle DO come!!!


No comments: